Saturday, May 2, 2009

FIRST POST!

We decided we should start with this whole blogging thing too since that is what everyone else does when they get engaged and married.  So here it goes... first post... 

So the other day I was looking back at me and Jared's first year together and I decided, "wow he must really really love me." Seriously it's not easy to put up with me and my craziness. Recently we have been saving up some cash money for you know food and stuff, like a roof over our head for when we get married. But Cristina had one of those days and decided to go to her local nordstrom:) While there she met a gay cosmetics sales man who helped her drop a few hundred dollars on mac make-up. Meanwhile, on the same day, different mall, Jared returned a pair of shoes that he decided he didn't need and with the money bought me a bird feeder. A day or so went by when I showed Jared the receipt and he calmly said, "Its ok luv, you deserve it," When I most surely do NOT:)

Also, he's been putting up with my dog booty, whom the other day Jared was supposed to take outside so he could do his business. But, Jared waited until commercial break to take him out and well, when he walked up stairs he stepped in a little booty surprise.. yeah get ready Jared, marriage is going to be sweet right, don't say I didn't warn you. Haha. Thats how I know he loves me.

5 comments:

  1. Ya! I am glad you got one! sounds like he spoils you rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ol'e booty... Yeah Jared spoils ya but everyone needs someone to spoil right (:.... Well luv ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got one, sounds like he treats you just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the blog! And also love this picture of you!! You're going to love "married life" and will also make a hot bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! You are back blogging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete